Interim Admin Coordinator Role
Are you a well organised, experienced administrator with exceptional communication skills with a wide range of people? If so, look at the role we now have available on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave. If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
At CILPK we promote a barrier free, inclusive and equality minded environment for all disabled people, one that promotes independence and is based on dignity, choice, and control over their lives.
Our organisation is a member led organisation for people with a disability and we offer a range of services designed to ensure better access, greater equality of experience and meaningful improvements in the right to live independently with support where required. CILPK seeks to accurately reflect disabled opinion across Perth and Kinross. We are a Registered Scottish Charity and a Company Limited by Guarantee.
Job Title: Administration Coordinator – Temp to cover maternity leave
Salary: £16,926 per annum pro rata (£9,672 per annum).
Hours of Work: 20 hours per week
Reporting to: Centre for Inclusive Living (CILPK) Manager
Location: Home based/Perth City Centre Office
Purpose of the Post
To support CILPK’s Manager and Board in their work to be the voice for disabled people on disability inclusion and equality issues in Perth & Kinross by providing admin, office, and project assistance. This post will include a varied range of work but will primarily support the organisation to operate a smooth running and effective operation by providing excellent communication and administration support.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Database inputting and development
- Minute Taking
- Production and distribution of information in accessible formats- e.g. paper, e-mail, large print, audio
- General IT duties
- General Administrative Duties e.g. Invoicing, filing, petty cash, general enquiries, email communication
- Assist with general ‘house-keeping’ in CILPK office
- Ordering/buying stationary/stamps/equipment/training materials
- Organise internal/external/virtual meetings
- Update and promote the website and social media
- Collate information and feedback on various projects
- Produce CILPK newsletter
- Assist the manager with projects as required
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the CILPK Manager.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all possible duties. The post holder would be expected to carry out reasonable duties as requested by the manager and trustees.
Please read the person specification here prior to completing your application and ensure you provide evidence and examples of how you meet the criteria.
Interviews anticipated for week of 22nd March 2021.
For an informal chat or to get any additional information or require help to access the information please contact Jane Moncrieff at firstname.lastname@example.org